8 Things You Can Do To Lose Weight On A Busy Schedule
It's not easy to lose weight when you have a busy schedule. In this article, we're going to go over 8 things that can help you stay on track with your health and fitness goals despite a jam-packed day!
1. Consider the size of your meal portions. If you know that a reasonable portion for an individual in a day is 1200 calories, then divide it by how many meals or snacks are planned per day to see what's reasonable to eat at this time. Providing yourself with smaller meals throughout the day can help you feel full and avoid overeating at one time.
2. Drink plenty of water! Dehydration is a common factor that contributes to your weight gain, so it's important to stay hydrated during the day. Aim for half your bodyweight in ounces each day (for example, if you weigh 150lbs, drink 75oz of water a day).
3. Find time for exercise! A brisk walk around the block is a great way to start. You'll be burning calories and making your body feel good. Plus, you can always do it at home with some type of workout video or DVD on TV if need be.
4. Make sure what you're eating is nutritious. Fruits and vegetables are a must! They're full of vitamins, minerals, and fiber which will helps to keep you healthy on top of helping to maintain your weight loss goals.
5. Keep track of what you eat! There's nothing wrong with keeping a food journal to remind yourself how much you've eaten throughout the day and also...
6. ... Stay away from sugary drinks. They add up and can cause your body to store fat, which is exactly what you're trying to avoid!
7. Do more with less. Instead of cooking a big meal for yourself each night, make enough food so that it will last until the next day. This way you'll have lunch already made and won't have to worry about cooking too much when you're at work.
8. Don't eat snacks in front of the TV or computer screen if you can help it! Make sure that your food is nutritious and not just something for a sugar burst like chips, candy, etc.
We've list out the 8 things that can help you in your weight loss journey...
Exercise - The best way to lose weight is by making healthier choices that last over the long term.
Believe in yourself! It can take time to break bad habits but it's possible and you'll feel better when you do! :-)
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Blog Articles
Have you ever had the feeling that your metabolism has slowed down and it's hard to lose weight? Are you struggling to lose weight, even though you're eating healthy and exercising regularly? If so, don't worry – you're not alone. A sluggish metabolism is a common problem, but there are plenty of ways to boost it. In this blog post, we will discuss 10 effective methods for boosting your metabolism and getting your weight loss journey back on track!